- Types of Information Collected and Uses.
- Traffic Data Collected. We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Site: (i) IP address (which indicates the location of your computer on the Internet); (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for us to know because it helps us learn or verify what search engines and other links led you to our Site and allows us to ensure effective technical operations. This can help us to improve your experience on the Site.
- Personal Identification Information Collected. When you use the Site’s “Contact Us” feature, you will give us “Contact Information” such as your name, phone number, email address, and physical mailing address. The “Contact Us” and Survey features also permit you to submit additional information designed to give us a better understanding of features that visitors would like to see on the Site or to request information from us. This feedback can help us improve the overall experience of visiting our Site and using the products, services and programs that we offer. If you communicate with us by email, any information from that communication will be collected as Contact Information, Demographic Information and feedback.
- Client Information Collected. When you submit online an Application Form to request treatment of your child by Compass, you will give us Personal Information, Educational Information, and Family Information. If your child is referred to us by his or her school district, his or her permanent files are maintained by the school district. COMPASS BDC retains files for clients who are treated privately by COMPASS BDC. In all cases, COMPASS BDC follows all standard records retention regulations and all policies and procedures of the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Other Uses of Personal Identification Information Collected. We will store and update the Contact Information, Admission Information and other information collected from visitors to the Site. We may use your Contact Information to send you information about COMPASS BDC.